AV Structural is a Licensed, Low-Voltage Audiovisual Contractor that specializes in the design, integration, installation and support of professional electronic systems for the corporate, education and commercial trade industries.
Videoconferencing, overhead video projectors, wired and wireless room microphones, videowalls, room schedulers, are just a few of the permanent or installed audiovisual systems we specialize in providing for our extremely valued customers. Whether you are looking for a simple low-budget AV system for your meeting space, to a more sophisticated AV system that includes the full array of video gear, audio gear, wireless or full color touch panel control to more easily manage those associated but disparate systems, we have the personnel and design experience to deliver.
Established in a single car garage space in the inner Richmond district of San Francisco, Ca in 2008, we have since moved to our larger office and system building facility in Concord CA, located just 29 minutes from downtown San Francisco, where we are able to support and rapidly respond to customers in the Greater Bay Area’s bustling tech, hospitality and other important commercial industries.
AV Structural has developed an impressive portfolio of successfully completed audiovisual projects for some well-established firms such as Wilbur Ellis, Brex, Itron Inc, Qatalist Partners, California Nurses Association (CNA), Southern Wine & Spirits of Hayward, CA, Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, and local government and educational institutions such as UC Berkeley, Stanford University, Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Uber, YouTech/inmar, SF / Marin Foodbanks, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), and EBMUD.
Installation & Commissioning
AV Structural utilizes superior installation methods* so that each installation is done as smoothly and seamlessly as possible, and works to ensure that you, our extremely valued customer, are never adversely surprised, and get exactly what you asked and paid for. All work is guaranteed in writing and includes professional & courteous after-install service or maintenance. Additionally, most of our technicians are industry certified for Crestron Control Systems, RevoLabs microphone systems, ClearOne audio conference systems, and LifeSize videoconference products.
- Commercial Audiovisual Integration & Installation
- Licensed & Bonded Low-voltage Contractor
- Videoconference and Audio Conference integration–including final System commissioning & training
- Service, Trouble-Shooting, Training & Documentation
- Conference Table Millwork & Cable Management Specialists
- DSP Audio – ClearOne Certified, Biamp, Polycom SoundStructure, Vortex
- Control System Programming – Crestron, AMX, Extron, SpControls
- Cutting Edge design for Corporate Room Workplaces
- Automated / Remote monitoring & scheduling of meeting spaces
- Video Content Creation, Video Management & Storage Solutions
* Most staff members are ANSI accredited CTS Certified