Current position available:
Lead AV installation technician.
CTS certification helpful but not required.
Experience with current commercial audiovisual equipment and Installation of AV systems including but not limited to:
ceiling projectors, ceiling speakers, ceiling microphones, wall mounted visual displays, video wall system builds, equipment rack assembly and wiring, CAT6 UTP/STP termination, understanding of cable schedules and basic AV line drawings. Work based out of Easy Bay Office. Projects in and around San Francisco Greater Bay Area.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience including medical insurance and bonuses. Available immediately"
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years’ experience installing AV/IT systems
- Must maintain a valid state installation license
- and/or certificate as required by state law
- Advanced proficiency using AV/IT trade tools, showcasing a strong understanding of their usage and operation
- Extensive experience with construction equipment including impact tools, man & material lifts, heavy drilling tools
- Understanding of commercial wall and ceiling composition: drywall, metal studs/joists, concrete, etc.
- Intermediate computer skills including proficiency in Windows and MS Office
- Proven experience in setting up audio and video systems
- Competitive compensation plan
- Full medical after probationary period
- 401(k) with employer match
- 40 PTO, (year 1) major holidays paid
- 8 hours to volunteer on your favorite cause
- Career and personal development opportunities
AV Structural is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We are committed to providing a workplace that is free from discrimination, harassment, and where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. We value diversity and believe it contributions to our success as an organization.